Tuesday, August 28, 2007

wehadababy itsaboy...

Joshua Thomas Squires was born at 9:02 pm on Monday, August 27, 2007!!!! He weighed 8 pounds and was 22 1/4 inches long. He cried when he was first delivered, but spent the rest of his time in the delivery room looking around and taking in the sights. We're finding this is consistent with his laid back disposition - yeah!
.
We are home now and getting settled into our life as a family! We'll do our best at updating the photos - thank you for being patient with us!
.
Betsy and Josh, just 45 minutes after delivery - don't they both look great?!?!
.
.
Josh is the first grandchild on the Crossman/Gallo side!
.
.
Nana (Jeff's Mom) is beaming with joy as she holds her newest grandson for the 1st time.
.
.
Can anyone guess what this guy looked like 55 years ago...
Check out what's in his arms (although Josh is ~5 pounds heavier!).
.

.
Josh...just chillin'
.

Leaving the hospital - thank you to all the wonderful staff at St. Joseph's Medical Center!!!

Welcome Home!!!

Josh is already being groomed by his "uncle" Jed to be a Philadelphia Eagles fan...you can sometimes catch Jed call him "eaglet".

Josh's first bath in his brand new bathroom (thanks to "aunt" Kate for the paint job and Kelly Showalter for the "turtle" towel).

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations! I had a gut feeling it would be a boy from the day I saw your ultrasound pic. And, I love his name!
Let's see, that will make him a HOBY ambassador around 2022?
Can't wait to see pictures.
Lots of Love
Melinda, Rob and Audrey

Jenelle & Chad said...

We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little guy.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, he is absolutely beautiful :) And he shares a birthday with me and Mother Theresa :) Love and prayers, Vicki (Maertz) O'Hara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! He sounds like he is quite long. Get sleep anytime you get the chance. Believe me, I know, I have two boys. :)
-Jennifer Price

Laura said...

Thanks for keeping me posted and congratulations! I've forwarded the news/pictures to other Shippensburg friends and they all send their best wishes! I can't wait to meet little (or should I say big - Betsy, I can't believe that you carried an 8 lb baby!) Josh! Love, Laura Reed