Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Peek-a-boo

I did a mini photo shoot first thing this morning. It had been a while and the kids have grown so much in the past few months! I'll provide commentary below...

Cute photo of Josh and Katelyn. You can tell when Josh is genuinely happy when he has a double chin!
Josh decides to play peek-a-boo...

Katelyn isn't too sure about this game...

"Peek-a-boo!"

In the end, they both are having a good time. The two of them laughing together makes me think about the future and how many more good times they will have! I predict there will be many photos like this one!

2 comments:

Crossman's said...

Those are darling pictures!! Tell Jeff Happy Birthday for us!! Today is Randy's bday as well. Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family, thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures and I hope Jeff's birthday was fun!