Sunday, August 30, 2009

Three Nemos

Being true to the titles of Aunts and Uncles, Josh received his first pets from our friends Kate, Jed, Stacey, Greg and Nan. Three fish in a tank in his room. We asked Josh what he wanted to name each fish and he pointed to each one and said, "Nemo!" So, we now have three fish named Nemo. What do you think the plural of Nemo is - Nemos or Nemoes? As you can see, the fish also love to play with trucks. When do you think Josh will stop asking us to take the truck out? Thank you for the awesome present - Josh stared at the tank until he fell asleep tonight!




3 comments:

Candice said...

Mike and Michelle being the good aunt and uncle they are bought Katrina a beta fish when she was the same age. I was totally annoyed that I had to take care of it!! LOL! You are a better sport than I am.

Dan and Michelle said...

Hurray for cool aunties and uncles. Have fun Josh!

Sarah said...

Hey Betsy,
I'm glad you found our blog through Michelle...you should definitely let us know when you're headed to D.C. and we can meet up. I just sent out the invite to view our blog so let me know if you didn't get it.