Friday, July 30, 2010

You know you're a redneck...

...If the last two posts you have show you in cowboy boots and fishing. :) And especially if you are fishing while wearing cowboy boots...which I wasn't!
Jeff, Betsy and Chris went to a David Nail and Jason Aldean concert tonight at Merriweather Post Pavilion. It was a great concert with most excellent people watching. Chris got made fun of by tailgaters as we drove in his Kia Soul. He wanted to roll down the window to tell them it was a rental, but refrained from doing so. Lots of flannel, daisy dukes, cowboy hats and cowboy boots. Betsy fit in perfectly. :)

"She's Country"


Jeff's first concert!

Thanks for inviting us along Chris!

(Hey Dana - Have you noticed yet that I borrowed a few things from your closet while you're gone? Keep watching the posts! :) )

4 comments:

dana said...

I was gonna say! Great choice... I love that dress! Help yourself, Bets, mi casa es su casa. (is that how you spell it?

Anne said...

Love the outfit! The hat really pulls it all together.... I need to go get me a hat :)

Jenelle said...

I lvoe the dress! So cute. When did you go country... or is that going back to your Shippensburg roots??? :)

The Lightners said...

YeeHaw! Betsy, you make a great cowgirl!