Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekend in State College

We spent the weekend in State College, PA for Betsy's childhood friend, Maggie's, wedding. We had a great time visiting with friends! We spent some time walking around downtown too - it was a beautiful day!

Most people get their photo taken with the Nittany Lion...we found the statue of the pigs!

Josh liked taking his Nittany Lion for a walk
(Thank you Maggie!)

Josh's favorite part of the reception - the drums!

Daddy with his cuties!

Josh dances with Grandma and Grandpa

We met 25 years ago when Maggie's moved in across the street from the Crossman's.
Congratulations Maggie and Jim!

1 comment:

maggie said...

Geez--I can't believe it took me so long to come here and see these!! Aw--these are great pictures! And, hey, I like the pig just as much as the lion--plus the bonus is that you don't have to wait in a long line to get your picture taken with him! I can't belive we've known each other for 25 years--that makes me so happy, and it also makes me think... we're SO OLD!!!